Intro Post

 


An introduction.

    My name is Brycen Alexie. I am currently finishing up my associate's degree and am unsure where I intend to go with my education. I like to go out for a run whenever conditions are good and play video games in my free time. I especially like Pokémon. 

    I am not artist and I do not have any interest in making art. I do however really enjoy animation and am always interested in checking out films or shows that have unique or really well done animation. Some movies that I absolutely love the animation of are the Sony Spider-verse movies,  Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, and the Disney and Pixar film Soul. I also like anime, but I'm not really into anime, I've only seen a few.

Comments

  1. Welcome to the class, Brycen. One of the best animated films I ever saw was "Loving Vincent" . All frames were hand painted in the style of Vincent Van Gogh. Animation is a fabulous art form, and because of animated films, you don't hear the term "starving artist" anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brycen! I have been a Pokemon fan for as long as I can remember, from playing the games, collecting the cards and watching the show! I too love animation as well, do you like stop motion animation? If so, I highly recommend Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art Analysis: Nighthawks